Illinois State Jr Gold Champions 2021-2022
Check out our range prices.
Download and print your release form.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE AMMUNITION OR HAMMER GUNS
Diamond Indoor Trap Range will provide all ammunition for shooters. We have 12G-20G, 28G and 410G. No outside ammo allowed.
- ENJOY CONVENIENT RANGE HOURS
We’re open Wed,Thur, Fri 2pm-8pm. Sat & Sun 12pm – 8pm. Senior $5 discount 60 and over Tuesdays & Thursdays 10am-2pm.Closed on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
ATA REGISTERED SHOOTS
View our event calendar to find out when the next Amateur Trapshooting Association registered shoot is happening at Diamond Indoor Trap Range, and make plans to join us.
DIAMOND INDOOR TRAP RANGE
Diamond Indoor Trap Range was created for the shooting enthusiast to enjoy perfecting their skill year-round. Traditionally, trapshooting has been conducted at outdoor ranges, severely limiting a shooter’s ability to enjoy the sport due to inclement weather. At Diamond Indoor Trap Range, you never have to worry about what it’s like outside, and you aren’t restricted by the hours of daylight available.
Diamond Indoor Trap Range is proud to open our doors to anyone interested in the sport. That’s why we don’t require a membership to shoot at our facility. We are also Handicap Accessible
- Follow basic firearm safety rules
- No high shouldering
- Staff is not authorized to handle, unjam or repair firearms
- Only shooters or a supervisor are allowed in the range
- Shooting is only allowed when the range is open and light is on
- Fire only toward the backstop down range
- You will be held responsible for any damage to the facility for errant shooting
- Absolutely NO outside ammo
PROUD MEMBERS OF THE ATA and sponsors of USA high school clay target teams
INDOOR TRAPSHOOTING OPTIONS
Whether you want to practice for registered bird season or for your next ATA competition, Diamond Indoor Trap Range has you covered.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: BEGINNER
- Single target thrown at a time
- Shoot 16 yards behind the trap house
- Shoot 5 shots from each of 5 shooting positions
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
- Two targets thrown at the same time
- One target thrown to the left, one to the right
- Shoot 10 shots from each of 5 shooting positions
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: ADVANCED
- Skilled competitors stand further away
- Shoot between 18-27 yards behind trap house
- Allows shooters of different abilities to compete